Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
We offer a dynamic and creative environment in our loft office located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and are looking for candidates with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills. We encourage personal initiative with a will to bring a fresh perspective.
All our internships are flexible based on your current availability, and a four-month commitment is preferred. All our interns have the opportunity to grow into their own positions at Wanderlust Festival. We frequently hire our interns! Interns may also have the opportunity of traveling with us to one of our festivals.
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the internship you are applying for in the subject line.
Sponsorship Manager Intern
Wanderlust is seeking a Sponsorship Manager Intern with strong organization and communication skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects at any given time. This position requires a 24hour workweek commitment in the creative environment of Wanderlust HQ, located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Associate will report to the Sponsorships Manager and Sponsorships Team of Wanderlust.
- Assistance with sponsorship administration including drafting contracts, verifying compliance of COI documents, requesting invoices, and entering festival passes.
- Development of partner web deliverables, such as building partner pages on Wanderlust website and scheduler.
- Scheduling and tracking partner social media deliverables.
- Building out various databases including contacts, health care providers, agencies, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic word, excel and powerpoint, skills (wizardry is a plus)
- Photoshop, web coding, and other programs also a plus
- May 1 – July 31
- Monthly stipend
- Potential to travel to US summer festivals
- Potential to turn into full time employment Fall 2014
- Wanderlust will provide school credit upon request
Candidates should be available for full time employment beginning fall 2014. Preference will be given to college graduates or fall 2014 graduates.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Teacher Training Program Administrative Assistant
Wanderlust is currently seeking a Teacher Training Administrative Assistant for the summer. As we near closer to the festival season, we are in need of someone organized and professional to support in logistic preparations for the summer teacher trainings as well as represent the brand on-site at our New York training. This is a summer internship, starting May 1st and extending through August 1st. Additional opportunities may exist upon completion of the internship commitment.
- Administrative support, to include accounting, phone calls, and other projects as needed.
- Digital and media build out and maintenance – support in updating the Wanderlust Yoga website, creating content in partnership with marketing team, and building sites on an as-needed project basis.
- Organization skills are a must and candidate should be comfortable using electronic tracking systems.
- Project management skills – ability to work independently, managing time and deadlines professionally, asking for support when needed, and be able to provide top level report on project progress.
- Experience with Excel and Basecamp a plus.
- Ability and desire to support the growth of a new product; a strong candidate will possess entrepreneurial skills and have an objective eye for growth of business.
- Marketing experience and understanding of teacher training market trends and client base is a plus.
- Must be available to work in-office at least one day per week, with additional remote work upon request.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.