Wanderlust Wrap | Vermont - Day One + Day Two Preview
Greetings Wanderlusters! We hope that everyone is staying dry and keeping the vibe high. Thank you all so much for helping to transfrom what could otherwise be an adverse situation into an unforettable experience. It has been so inspirational for us to watch everyone brave the ill-weather and come together to celebrate with one-another at Stratton Mountain. We had such an amazing time at the Opening Ceremony with our dear friends Garth Stevenson, Shakti Sunfire, Sonya Kitchell, Suzanne Sterling, and Vusi Mahlasela. This truly set the mood for this year's Wanderlust Vermont, it was magical to say the least.
HIGHLIGHTS | DAY ONE
Wanderlust Festival kicked off with a bang on Thursday with thousands of yogis taking over Stratton Mountain to bend, stretch, open, and rock out in community celebration. Check out some of our favorite highlights from day 1 below.
- - A Morning Meditation Hike in the green woods of VT with Garth Stevenson.
- - Loops of Anusara with Virayoga's Elena Brower at the Anusara Pavilion.
- - John Friend, founder of Anusara Yoga's Speakeasy in the Omega Speakeasy room.
- - Sianna Sherman's Sky Dancer Class with Todd Boston on guitar and Jeff Haynes on drums at the Anusara Pavilion.
- - Love Light and Flight AcroYoga with Jennifer Yarro and Jeremy Simon in the Mountain Club Down.
Click here to see the photos from Thursday!
SPOTLIGHT | DAY TWO
We at Wanderlust are so grateful to host a carefully selected group of the greatest crafters, clothiers, non-profits, and artists this country has to offer! These incredible troopers stuck it out through the rain this morning until eventually joining the mass exodus from the outdoor village at Stratton to our new INDOOR VENDOR VILLAGE IN BASE LODGE. Located in the dining area at Base Lodge and above at Grizzly's, our wonderful vendors are now all dry and ready to rock! Please stop by the Base Lodge and Grizzly's upstairs to hang, shop, and show some love to this eclectic and impressive group!
Shuttles are running around the clock from the Inn at Stratton to any destination on-site. The staff here on the mountain could not be more friendly and accomodating - if you see any Stratton Mountain van, feel free to flag it down and kindly ask them to take you to your desitnation.We have tons of helpful volunteers on-site as well, do not hesitate to ask them for assistance throughout the festival.
Don't forget, we have some great yoga and music going all day and night! Here are some of the not-to-miss moments.
- - Awakening The Global Heart with Suzanne Sterling & Kerri Kelly at Mountain Club Great Room.
- - Deepak Chopra's Speakeasy at 7:30pm.
- - Make those hips and knees happy with Ame Wren as she unravels padmasana in the Meditation Dome
- - Seane Corn's Speakeasy Session at the Omega Speakeasy room.
- - The sweet sitar sounds of Roop Verma at 7:00pm.
- - Kula Flow: Sweetened with Honey with Schuyler Grant in the Kripalu Yoga Space.
- - Gravity Surfing with Erica Mather in the Mountain Club Great Room.
- - Andrew Bird's sweet combination of whistling and violin headlining at 9:30pm.
SEE YOU ON THE MAT!